Works as designed, looking forward to the attachments.
(A)rm(B)ar(8)inch - NO MOUNT INCLUDED
This Arm Bar can be configured as a brace or stock!
- The optional AB-BA brace adapter that allows you to install the GearHead Works Tail Hook Brace
- The optional Folding Buttplate makes it a stock and allows you to fold snag free from a bag or shoot folded with a Drum!
Lightweight and Rigid!
- Modular Design - Brace/Stock with many mounting options
- Integrated QD Sling Socket
- 8" Length
- Compatible with SIG folding mechanisms
- 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Hard-Coat Anodized
Installing a stock on your pistol makes it an SBR. You are responsible for knowing and following your local/state/federal laws!
JMac Customs LLC is not responsible for the end users misuse of our products.
There isn't a brace out there that comes close to the quality, fit, finish, and feel of the JMAC setup. I have the raised arm bar brace on my MCX, which works perfectly with my co-witnessed red dot. On my MPX, I found that I prefer to run my optic a little lower, and found that this straight arm bar was the ideal match for that. I've got it paired up with a Tailhook Mod1C brace for the ultimate compact folding setup.