Really calms muzzle hop, follow up shots are more consistent.
The new RRD-4C muzzle brake/compensator
The RRD-4C is a lightweight Muzzle Brake Compensator that not only reduces recoil by 20% and virtually eliminates muzzle rise but also REDUCES FLASH*! This one of a kind combination device gives you control over your firearm like you've never had before while only adding 1.5" in length and 2.75 oz in weight!
- Material: Military Grade 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Length: OAL 2.1"(53.4mm), Added length 1.5" (38.1mm)
- Weight: 2.75 oz, 77.96 grams
- Finish: Matte Black Nitride
- Caliber: .360" bore will work with 5.56, 5.45, 7.62x39, 762 nato, 7.62x54r
- Manufactured in the US and counts as 1 922r compliance part
- Russian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, East German, Polish, Romanian - AK, AKS, AKM, AKMS
- Yugoslavian/Serbian M64, M70, M72, OPAP, PAP
- Chinese Variants with 14mm threads
- US AK/AKM clones - Century, DDI, IO, etc.
- WILL NOT FIT VZ.58 and its variants
Since the release of the original RRD-4, we have been tweaking the design to improve muzzle control and reduce weight. The RRD-4C has cut-outs on the top sides to allow gas to vent upwards in turn forcing the barrel downwards and virtually eliminating muzzle rise with an extremely low flash signature!
Additional Pictures can be found HERE!
* Reduces flash on barrels 11" and longer
See how the RRD-4C compares to 28 other popular AK muzzle devices in Flash Reduction!
AK Operators Union Video
Definitely worth the money I have alot more control over my ak at a faster rate of speed shooting
This muzzle device works unbelievably well and is the most well rounded product as well!!!
Man this muzzle device is a great addition looks bad ass and is well built.
Great craftsmanship followed up by great customer service.
Outstanding performance! Using a 7.62x39 AK has never been easier! Makes your rifle shoot super flat and the muzzle flash is almost nonexistent. Super satisfied!
This device is awesome. It does a real good job at taming recoil, and allows for fast follow up shots.