Looks great, easy to install. Reduces the length of pull and does not lock in a folded position. Keep that in mind if you have long arms like I do. In the folded position it just kinda flops around. But it does allow you to pack it down. If your looking for a stock that looks good, allows a better cheek weld, this is it.
(S)keleton(S)tock(8)inch(R)ise with SM-5.5 (not assembled)
- 2x Integrated QD Sling Socket
- 8" Length
- 0.275" Cheek Rise
- Drilled and tapped for optional cheek risers (will be available in the future)
- Compatible with SIG folding mechanisms
- 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Hard-Coat Anodized
- (does not include cheek riser)
SM adapters utilize the factory rear trunnions and eliminate the need for additional adapters or folding mechs.
This version of the SM stock/brace adapter is specifically made for the SAM7-SF. This stock adapter, like the rest of the SM line, will allow you to install all of our Arm Bar and Stocks as well as SIG style stocks. Cheek wield is adjustable by moving the stock/brace up or down on the adapter.
- 2 height positions
- Compatible with all of our SS/AB/ST options as well as SIG stocks
- 7075 aluminum
- Black hardcoat anodize finish
- Includes mounting bolt for lower hole
Attaching a stock to a pistol makes it an SBR and requires NFA approval. You are responsible for knowing and following your local/state/federal laws!
JMac Customs LLC is not responsible for the end users misuse of our products.