WOW! This baby is built like a tank and a piece of art. This is certain to clear the Fudds and Boomers from the indoor ranges.
(30) 5/8x24 threads for 30 cal
The RRD-4C is a lightweight Muzzle Brake Compensator that not only reduces recoil by 20% and virtually eliminates muzzle rise but also REDUCES FLASH*! This one of a kind combination device gives you control over your firearm like you've never had before while only adding 1.5" in length and 3.56 oz in weight!
- Material: Military Grade 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Length: OAL 2.1"(53.4mm), Added length 1.5" (38.1mm)
- Weight: 3.56 oz, 101 grams
- Finish: Matte Black Nitride
- Caliber: .360" bore will work with 5.56, 5.45, 7.62x39, 300BLK, 6.5 credemore, .308/762 nato, 7.62x54r, 7mm, 7mm Mag, 300 win
- Manufactured in the US and counts as 1 922r compliance part
- If your build requires a crush washer, click HERE.
- AR-10 type rifles
- 300 BLK AR-15 type rifles
- Galil Ace Rifle and Pistol in x39 and .308
- Bolt action rifles threaded in 5/8-24 with a bullet diameter no larger than .338
- Keltec RFB
- If you are unsure about compatibility with your firearm send an email to email@example.com
Since the release of the original RRD-4, we have been tweaking the design to improve muzzle control and reduce weight. The RRD-4C has cut-outs on the top sides to allow gas to vent upwards in turn forcing the barrel downwards and virtually eliminating muzzle rise with an extremely low flash signature!
Additional Pictures can be found HERE!
* Reduces flash on barrels 11" and longer
See how the RRD-4C compares to 28 other popular AK muzzle devices in Flash Reduction!
AK Operators Union Video
I LOVE THIS BRAKE. It does its job of keeping sustained fire very flat. just ordered another for my RPK clone.
Fit and finish is amazing, threads are buttery smooth and if I may say so it looks sexy as hell. The recoil reduction on my 308 is rediculous. 100% recommend getting this for anything you could put it on