I replaced a 4pc flash hider on my SLR106 with this JMAC brake and just WOW! The recoil is basically non existent now and the rifle is extremely stable while firing. On top of that, the fit & finish is top notch and the brake has flash hiding capabilities. I 100% recommend this product and wish I would’ve purchased it sooner. Great job on this one JMAC!
The new RRD-4C muzzle brake/compensator!
The RRD-4C is a lightweight Muzzle Brake Compensator that not only reduces recoil by 20% and virtually eliminates muzzle rise but also REDUCES FLASH*! This one of a kind combination device gives you control over your firearm like you've never had before while only adding 1.5" in length and 3 oz in weight!
- Material: Military Grade 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Length: OAL 2.5"(63.5mm), Added length 1.5" (38.1mm)
- Weight: 3.10 oz
- Finish: Matte Black Nitride
- Caliber: .360" bore will work with 5.56, 5.45, 7.62x39, 762 nato, 7.62x54r
- Manufactured in the US and counts as 1 922r compliance part
- Arsenal 104/106/107 F/FR/CR/UR, SAM7SF
- Bulgarian, Russian AK-103, AK-74M, AK-100, AK-74 and AKS-74
- Bulgarian and Russian AKS-74U, AKMSU
- Bulgarian AK-102/104/105 clones
- Custom builds with 24mm threaded front sight blocks
- Will thread on Russian AK-102/104/105 clones but WILL NOT detent properly
Since the release of the original RRD-4, we have been tweaking the design to improve muzzle control and reduce weight. The RRD-4C has cut-outs on the top sides to allow gas to vent upwards in turn forcing the barrel downwards and virtually eliminating muzzle rise with an extremely low flash signature!
Additional Pictures can be found HERE!
* Reduces flash on barrels 11" and longer
See how the RRD-4C compares to 28 other popular AK muzzle devices in Flash Reduction!
AK Operators Union Video
Great fit and finish, looks amazing on my Arsenal SAM7SF. Installing it was no issue.