Great break! Excellent fit and finish!
(Slim) Slim design
The new RRD-4C "slim" muzzle brake compensator is:
23% slimmer (.885" vs. 1.150")
35% lighter (1.8oz vs. 2.75oz)
While retaining all of the positive attributes of its bigger brother: Reduced recoil, reduced muzzle rise, and reduced flash! Even with its reduced size and weight it still remains very competitive with other "Big Box" companies while having a more "streamlined" appearance.
- Material: Military Grade 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Length: OAL 2.1"(53.4mm), Added length 1.5" (38.1mm)
- Weight: 1.8 oz, 51 grams
- Finish: Matte Black Nitride
- Caliber: .360" bore will work with 5.56, 5.45, 7.62x39 (not for use with .308 or x54r, please purchase the original RRD-4C)
- Manufactured in the US and counts as 1 922r compliance part
Russian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, East German, Polish, Romanian - AK, AKS, AKM, AKMS
Yugoslavian/Serbian M64, M70, M72, OPAP, PAP
Chinese Variants with 14mm threads
US AK/AKM clones - Century, DDI, IO, etc.
WILL NOT FIT VZ.58 and its variants
If you are unsure about compatibility with your firearm send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Since the release of the original RRD-4, we have been tweaking the design to improve muzzle control and reduce weight. The RRD-4C has cut-outs on the top sides to allow gas to vent upwards in turn forcing the barrel downwards and virtually eliminating muzzle rise with an extremely low flash signature!
Additional Pictures can be found HERE!
* Reduces flash on barrels 11" and longer
>>BLEMS ARE FINAL SALE.<<