These are MACHINE BLEMS, they do NOT meet our quality standards due to the holes being machined off center.
They SHOULD work. Although the holes aren't centered, they are aligned with each other. These are sold AS IS, no returns/exchanges.
They are not de-burred, blasted or nitrided.
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST: These come stripped, they do not include the windage drum, front sight post, or barrel component pins.
If you would like those items click on the links below and add them to your cart.
This does NOT have a Detent Hole in the Front
GBC-13 is a copy of the East German 74nk Front Sight Gas Block Combo
- Perfect for Pistol, SBR, and Rifle builds to lighten up the front end and give it a custom look
- Fits common 0.591" gas block barrel journals
- Has 90* gas port and is a direct replacement for most 90* gas blocks, will work on 45* gas ports with minor gun-smithing
- Uses standard front sight windage drum and pin (available for purchase here - Windage Drum Front Sight Post
- Has built in cleaning rod holder
- Cast in the US using Wax Casting techniques similar to the modern Russian barrel components
- Machined in the US
- 4140 Heat Treated to Rockwell 32C
- Weighs 3.59oz
We recommend having a Kalashnismith install these:
It all started with a high definition scan of an original part from Larry Vickers, then we teamed up with Sabrewerks13 to oversee the casting process, and finally back to us for machining.
*BLEM = ding/dent/chip in finish. All BLEM Sales are FINAL.