Adjustable Version of our Popular GBC-13! Includes Set Screw and Allen Wrench!
(G)as(B)lock(C)ombo(13) Collab with Sabrewerks13
(With) detent hole
The intended purpose of these is to adjust the amount of gas going into the system. Once you have achieved the optimal amount of gas we recommend using rockset or loktite to maintain the position.
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST: These come stripped, they do not include the windage drum, front sight post, detent, spring, or barrel component pins.
If you would like those items click on the links below and add them to your cart.
This HAS a detent hole in the front
These will be available in large quantities for AK manufactures, send an email to email@example.com for inquires
GBC-13 is a copy of the East German 74nk Front Sight Gas Block Combo
- Perfect for Pistol, SBR, and Rifle builds to lighten up the front end and give it a custom look
- Fits common 0.591" gas block barrel journals
- Has 90* gas port and is a direct replacement for most 90* gas blocks, will work on 45* gas ports with minor gun-smithing
- Uses standard front sight windage drum and pin (available for purchase here - Windage Drum Front Sight Post
- Available with detent and spring at 12 o'clock location (available for purchase here - Spring and Detent) (accepts standard AKM spring and detent)
- Has built in cleaning rod holder
- Cast in the US using Wax Casting techniques similar to the modern Russian barrel components
- Machined in the US
- 4140 Heat Treated to Rockwell 32C
- Black Nitrided in the US
We recommend having a Kalashnismith install these:
It all started with a high definition scan of an original part from Larry Vickers, then we teamed up with Sabrewerks13 to oversee the casting process, and finally back to us for machining.